Invisalign Clear Aligners Morley
Start Invisalign Treatment With Dr Trudy Stewart
Invisalign Clear Aligners are a popular method for straightening teeth, and creating a perfect smile! At Noranda Orthodontics, we have proudly helped Morley residents achieve a smile worth smiling over with Invisalign Clear Aligners for years!
Our specialist orthodontist Dr Trudy Stewart offers a kind and compassionate approach to treatment. Ensuring that every Invisalign patient who visits our practice is delivered the highest quality service, and treatment outcome.
What is the cost of Invisalign® Treatment?
WE MAKE INVISALIGN® TREATMENT EASY
At Noranda Orthodontics, we make Invisalign treatment easy, with interest free payment plans, allowing you to pay your new smile off over a 24 month period!
On average, patients with minor cases such as slight crowding and spacing could expect to pay between $3,800-$5,600. Whereas patients with more complex cases such as severe crowding could expect to pay between $8,100-$9,600.
Are you considering Invisalign aligner treatment to correct your teeth and smile? If so, know that with Noranda Orthodontics, your smile is in great hands! Our practice has proudly been servicing the wider Morley community for decades!
Whether you’re your treatment is complex, or you just need some minor cosmetic touch ups to improve your smile, our specialist orthodontist Dr Trudy Stewart can help!
What are the benefits of Invisalign Clear Aligners?
- Near Invisalign Appearance: One of the main benefits of Invisalign is its clear, near invisible appearance. Making it the perfect choice for anyone looking for a discreet treatment option.
- Increased Comfort: As Invisalign is made from BPA free smooth plastic, patients often report that they are very comfortable to wear throughout treatment.
- Flexible Treatment: Treatment with Invisalign offers a more flexible form of treatment compared to other appliances. This is because Invisalign treatment allows you to temporarily remove your aligners to do things like eat, drink and brush your teeth!
Which Teeth Type are You?
WE TREAT EVEN THE MOST COMPLEX CROWDING WITH THE INVISALIGN® SYSTEM
Meet Dr. Trudy Stewart
WHY CHOOSE DR. TRUDY STEWART FOR INVISALIGN® TREATMENT
- Your Invisalign® treatment is highly customised and focused on the best results for a more attractve smile and facial profile
- Dr Trudy is a local resident, ensuring your investment stays in the local community
- Dr Trudy will personally oversee your treatment rather than delegating this to a mobile app or lower qualified team member
- You won’t have the hassle of taking photos of your progress every week
- Dr Trudy is a true perfectionist when it comes to your smile
Here are answers to some of the Invisalign® questions we hear most from our patients:
Your jaws and your teeth form part of the foundation for your facial appearance. That’s why Dr Trudy takes great care to see you in person, so she can design the Invisalign® treatment that will best enhance your facial profile.
Invisalign® treatment is often described by patients as being a comfortable orthodontic treatment option. There is always a chance that slight discomfort could be experienced when swapping to a new set of aligners, however will not hurt.
In most cases, Invisalign® Clear Aligners cost the same as braces treatment. The cost of treatment is typically more so due to the complexity and duration of your treatment as opposed to your appliance type.
Most patients undergoing treatment with Invisalign® aligners will typically be in treatment anywhere from 12-24 months.
Yes! You can still partake in music, sports and other activities while undergoing treatment.
*Invisalign is a registered medical device for teeth straightening. Always read and follow your orthodontist’s instructions for use.